Legal Consultant – Russian or CIS qualified (London)
CIS London & Partners - London, United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Russian qualified legal consultant to assist on firm’s projects. This position is a zero-hour contract.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- have a Russian law degree;
- have at least three years' experience with an international or reputable Russian law firm;
- be familiar with the rules of arbitration of major arbitration centers like LCIA and ICC (an advantage but not a requisite);
- experience in private client work (an advantage but not a requisite);
- have UK/US legal qualifications - LLM, GDL, LPC (an advantage but not a requisite);
- be fluent in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- have advanced level of IT literacy (knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, ability to touch type, experience of formatting documents);
- have strong translating, advisory and drafting skills;
- have a right to work in the UK;
- have high level of self-motivation, self-dependence.
The hourly rates vary and will depend on the experience and the results of the interviews and the case study.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter in both Russian and English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we will do our best to give you feedback, we may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 business days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.
Direct applicants only. Agencies will be disregarded.